Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- NEW BlackChrome™ Metal Knobs ship standard
- NEW SoftLit™ LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- NEW Exclusive GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close
- NEW larger window opening
- Extremely large convection oven
- Overall 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4"D. 4.0 cubic feet
- AHAM Standard 23"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 17"D. 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six porcelain coated rack positions
Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost•
All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution•
Convection fan switch on control panel•
Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs•
Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- 8"H. Backguard BG8530SS for 30" Range
- High Shelf HS24530SS for 30" Range
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- VGR530-4B- 30" wide range with four burners
- VariSimmer™ Setting
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.