Receive a 5 year Nest Pro Warranty on this product when purchased from Mrs. G and professionally installed by Mrs. G.
There's never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like the Nest Protect. It looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when theres a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case youre not home.
Available in Wired or Battery:
Six long-life AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries
Three long-life AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium backup batteries
10 year electrochemical
carbon monoxide sensor
Heat sensor, 1.8F ( 1C)
Humidity sensor, 3%RH
Occupancy sensor, 120 field
of view to 20 feet
Ambient light sensor
microphone, 70dBA SNR
Phone or tablet
with iOS 8 or later,
or Android 4 or later
Free Nest account
- Get alerts on your phone: Nest Protect can send you a message when theres a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where: Nest Protect speaks up if theres smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO you cant: Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where its hiding.
- A light in the dark: Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts: The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app: Just burned the popcorn" Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span: Nest Protects long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound: Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everythings working well.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.