The Nest Cam Indoor security camera helps you look after your home with 24/7 live streaming. It has a built-in speaker and mic, so you can hear whats happening at home. Nest Cam is simple to install and only takes minutes. Just plug it in and set it up from your phone. The stand for the Nest Cam Indoor works on all kinds of surfaces.
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
Free Nest app and a compatible phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later or Android 4.1 or later and Bluetooth 4.0. Or set it up from your computer using USB and a web browser.
At 720p, each camera requires 200 to 500 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
At 1080p, each camera requires 450 to 1200 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 720p, each camera could use 60GB to 160GB of upload bandwidth per month. At 1080p, each camera could use 140GB to 380GB of upload bandwidth per month.
- Easy 60-second setup: Just plug it in, download the Nest app and set it up from your Android or iOS device.
- Get alerts on your phone: Nest Cam tells you if theres motion or sound in your home while youre gone.
- Night Vision: Keep an eye on things around the clock. With Night Vision, you can see in the dark.
- Full 1080p HD Video: Securely stream 1080p HD video to your phone, tablet or laptop
- Talk and listen: Hear when the baby wakes up. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Zoom and enhance: See the whole room at once, or zoom in to see something up close with Nest Cam's 8x digital zoom.
- Bank-level security: Your home and video should be private. So Nest Cam uses security with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Continuously record up to 30 days of video in the cloud with a Nest Aware subscription.
- Field of View: 130 degree diagonal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.