The most energy efficient form of cooking, induction utilizes magnetic elements to transform your cookware into its own exceptional heat source. Hestan induction elements generate exceptionally high heat and immediately respond to changes in temperature, while our sliding touch controls give you intuitive and instantaneous control.
This is the Metallic Silver Finish model
Width: 36 3/16"
Depth: 21 3/16"
Cutout Width A: 34 5/8"
Cutout Depth B: 19 7/16"
- Precision induction elements deliver immediately responsive temperature control to provide consistent cooking results.
- Induction power generates exceptionally high heat with greater energy efficiency and safety, cooling immediately after pan is removed.
- Cool to the touch surface allows for easy cleanability.
- Versatile bridge element maximizes cooking area to accommodate extra-large pots and pans.
- Low simmer allows for gentle cooking for even the most delicate of sauces.
- Easy to use slide touch controls offer smooth, intuitive and precise power control.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented glass adds signature style and a sleek, elegant cooking surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.