This grill-ready cart matches the 36 built-in grill in heavy-duty form and function. Fold-down side shelves offer extra work space when you need it. The two-door design allows easy access to gas tank and grilling tools. Commercial-grade casters deliver easy maneuverability.
- Commercial-grade door handles and casters deliver durability, maneuverability and accessibility.
- Fold-down side shelves offer extra stainless steel surface area for food prep, then fold down to save space.
- Tank storage inside the cart leaves extra room for grill tools.
- Marquise Accented panels with commercial-grade handles provide industry-exclusive durability and styleMarquise Accented panels with commercial-grade handles provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Adjustable door hinges ensure proper closure even on uneven surfaces.
- Made in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.