Aspire built-in grills by Hestan deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience into standard enclosures or Aspire grill carts. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes. This is the 30" model in Stainless Steel and Natural Gas (NG).
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- (2) 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- 519-square-inch primary grilling surface with 147-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- Made in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.