Features two electric convection ovens, one of which is a seven mode multifunction oven, five powerful gas burners and one large storage drawer
- Dimensions: 43 W x 25.6 D x 35.8 H (inches)
- One 17,500 BTU central burner
- Three 12,000 BTU burners
- One 6,000 BTU simmer burner (down to 600 BTU)
- Solid Brass burners equipped with Thermocouple Safety Mechanism
- French side-swing enameled doors
- Two electric convection ovens, one of which features seven cooking modes
- Four Interior oven racks included (two flat racks, two dropped racks)
- Two enamel baking trays and one trivet
- Left Oven Dimensions: 16.9 W x 15.2 D x 14.9 H (inches)
- Right Oven Dimensions: 16.9 W x 15.2 D x 16.1 (inches)
- 240V 60Hz, 21 AMP
- Natural gas range with propane conversions kit included
- Gas connection 1/2 inch NPT at rear right-hand side
- High-Altitude Kit required for elevations above 5,000 feet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.