Appearance and Design
- For use with Viking Professional cooktops only (for rangetops use remote-mounted controls)
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Downdraft raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting off
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours of use
- Controls on intake top
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior-power ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- Hidden Operation Out of sight, out of mind. Hide your ventilation and odors as the downdraft mechanically raises and lowers from countertop.
- Easy Cleanup Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe mesh filters make for easy cleanup.
- Variable Fan Speeds Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation for every cooking situation.
- Delay/Off Feature With the delay/off feature, experience self-control in the kitchen as the downdraft allows for 10 extra minutes of ventilation before shutting off.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.