The Viking Professional TurboChef Speedcook oven combines proven commercial technology with renowned Viking design to create a superior oven specifically for today's home chef. From innovative controls to amazing cooking performance, this oven gives you more freedom.
Steamed asparagus perfectly al dente in 45 seconds. A rack of lamb in 4 minutes. A 12-pound Thanksgiving turkey in 42 minutes. From family favorites to gourmet dinners, the TurboChef Speedcook oven enables you to cook fresh, delicious food up to 15 times faster than conventional methods with the flavor and quality endorsed by four-star chefs. Meats are caramelized, moist, and tender. Baked goods are golden and flaky, and vegetables come out fresh, crisp, and succulent.
Whether it's dinner on a busy Wednesday night, a dinner party for friends on Saturday night, or a once-a-year special occasion, the TurboChef Speedcook oven gives you the freedom to be the cook you want to be more often.
- Patented Airspeed Technology: Top oven cooks food 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods, retaining moisture and locking in flavor for superior quality. Proven technology in over 130,000 commercial kitchens worldwide
- 7 High-Performance Speed Cook Modes - Top Oven: Bake, Roast, Broil, Air-Crisp, Toast, Dehydrate, and Favorites functions deliver fast a versatile performance
- Over 500 Predetermined Cooking Modes: Pre-programmed profiles automatically determine cook time and temperature in the top oven, taking the guess work out of cooking
- Save to Favorites: Conveniently store personalized recipe cook times in the upper speed cook oven
- 9 High-Performance Cook Modes - Bottom Oven: Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Bake and Roast, High and Low Broil, Warm and Proof, plus a probe in this traditional oven
- Easy-To-Use-Display: Both ovens utilize an easy-to-use touch-control system which displays temperature, meat probe temperature, timer, lock symbols, and status for cleaning cycle
- Self-Clean Function: Clean-up is easy with the self-clean feature in upper and lower ovens
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.