Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; elegant design and styling
- Easily installs into almost any custom wall hood application
- Infinite settings allow precise speed control for custom ventilation
- Halogen lights provide better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Delay feature allows user to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later
- 12-hour timer built into controls
- Virtually seamless design
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life; efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from air
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Stainless steel liner provides increased rigidity and easy cleaning
- Design of low profile system means less interior space to be cleaned
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 300 CFM (DIV300) and 440 CFM (DIV440) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DIL900) and 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- DBCV3682 - 36" wide, 12" high, 18" deep
- Delay Feature Show self-control in the kitchen by setting the ventilator to turn itself off 10 to 30 minutes after preparing a meal.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Built-in Timer Timing is everything. 12-hour timer is built into the control panel. Allows an easy way to time your meals.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.