Whether you travel via yacht or boat, our compact 21" Marine Combo Crescent Ice Maker and Refrigerator delivers refrigeration and ice in one package. U-Line's Marine Combo Ice Machine / Refrigerator is available in black or white door finishes. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Produces up to 18 lb (8 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 13 lb (6 Kg) of ice
- Two fixed door storage compartments
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Mechanical dial control
- Available in 115 or 230 volts
- Corrosion and UV resistant components
- Temperature range: ~34°F to 45°F
- Refrigerator volume of 2.1 cu ft holds up to 24 bottles (12 oz) or 44 cans (12 oz)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- No drain required
- Standard travel package includes door latch, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Black finish accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel (not supplied by U-Line)
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||13 lb (6 Kg)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||2.1 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
||28 1/2" (724mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||20 7/8" (530mm)
||18 lb (8 Kg)
||21 13/32" (544mm)
||19 13/16" (503mm)
||27.81" (706 mm)
||30" (762 mm)
||98 lb (44 Kg)
||26.6" (662 mm)
||~34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
2.1 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.