- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Three fan speeds
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts fan speed
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Deep capture area allows for efficient capture of smoke and steam
- Powerfully Quiet® ventilation systems
- 10" duct outlet
- Vertical ducting direction
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers (Blowers sold separately)
- Ventilation hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Halogen lighting provides illumination to spotlight your recipes and dishes
- Remote control accessory is optional
- Thermador Professional Series Custom Hood Inserts within custom hood applications create a seamless design with wall or island hood applications
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||EXTNCB25, RFPLT1000P, RFPLT600, RJ310, VCI2REMKS, WC10
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Washable stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.