A touch-screen TFT display panel allows intuitive control over your refrigeration unit.
SoftClose Drawers and Product bins for easy and controlled storage
Sleek clean design for providing symmetry when paired with additonal columns.
- ThermaFresh System, Humidity and Termperature controlled drawers for that temperature management that will extend the life of your fruits and vegetables.
- ThermaFresh System, Humidity and Temperature controlled drawers for that perfect temperature management that will extend the life of your fruits and vegetables.
- Delicate Produce Bins provides expanded storage and protects sensitive fruits and vegetables.
- New All-Leg Leveling can save professionals up to 30 minutes on installation.
- Auto door opening also known as open door assist automatically opens the door with just a slight push or a pull.
|Width of the product (mm)
|Height of the product (mm)
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (mm)
||2134.0 x 914.0 x 610 mm
|Freezer Net capacity (l) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
|Temperature display fridge
|Silence level (dBA)
|Shelf Material - Refrigerator
|Power cord length (cm)
Energy Star Rated:
19 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.