- Three fan speeds
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Dishwasher safe grease collection trays are easily removed
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Blowers sold separately
- Seven different blowers to choose from the line up according to cooking needs
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- 10" Round duct size
- Vertical or horizontal ducting direction
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Approved by CSL for damp environments
- 24" depth hood is 18" tall and a perfect companion with Pro Harmony Ranges and Rangetops
- Chiseled design for a seamless integration into any kitchen
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Stainless steel control buttons
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Stainless steel professional style baffle filters
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|Diameter of air duct (in) back
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||DC30US, DCT30US, EXTNCB25, KHS30QS, PA30JBS, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600, RJ310, WC10
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Washable stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.