- Spacious 1.2 cu.ft. cavity
- Microwave interior accomodates a 13"x9" pan
- 950 Watts Microwave power
- 10 Cooking Modes (incl. Melt, Soften and Keep Warm)
- Sensor cooking programs measure humidity and adjust cooking level and cooking time
- Popcorn program
- Touch "open" and "close"
- Perfect flush installation
- Hidden vent
- Premium glass touch control
- Blue LCD display
- Built-in MicroDrawer® microwave combines luxury-class cooking power with industry-leading innovations.
- Large Capacity - a spacious 1.2 cu. ft. iinterior fits a 20 oz. cup or 13" x 9" pan.
- Flush Installation - achieve a perfectly flush installation in any standard depth cabinetry.
- Sensor Cooking - our MicroDrawer® includes a special sensor mode that controls humidity and automatically adjusts cooking level and time.
- 10 Cooking Modes - modes that include melt, wam and soften.
- Touch "Open" and "Close" - eliminates the need for a handle
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Number of power levels
Energy Star Rated:
1.2 cu. ft.
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.