Made of brushed stainless steel, our Wall Hood will remove smoke and lingering odors quickly and quietly. And it s designed to harmonize with any home decor.
- Easy-To-Clean Touch-Pad Controls
- Low Profile Baffle Filters
- Halogen Lights
- Vertical ducting direction
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Three fan speeds
- Grease collection trays are easily removed and dishwasher safe
- 1200 CFM Integrated Blower included
- Hood includes filters, lights, backdraft damper and transition
- Replacement charcoal filters available (CHFILT3036) Design
- Dishwasher safe low-profile baffle filters
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Accessories include: Stainless steel duct covers in 6" or 12" heights
- Stainless steel button controls
- 10" Round duct size
- Dimmer lighting - for a soft lighting effect
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
||Integrated motor in hood body
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|No-return airflow flap
||DC48US, DCT48US, PA48JBS
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Washable stainless steel
|Grease filter type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.