A beautiful Masterpiece Series kitchen deserves Masterpiece Ventilation. Our stainless steel Wall Hood comes with a 600 CFM integrated blower.
- Electronic Touch Control
- Halogen Lights
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Filters
- Vertical ducting direction
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_ _FS (max 600CFM)
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Grease collection trays are easily removed and dishwasher safe
- Hood includes filters, lights, backdraft damper and transition
- Replacement charcoal filters available (CHFILT3036) Design
- Dishwasher safe low-profile baffle filters
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Easy to operate control buttons
- Accessories include: Stainless steel duct covers in 6" or 12" heights
- 10" Round duct size
- 600 CFM Integrated Blower included
||600 Cu Ft mi
|Type of control
|Grease filter material
|Grease filter type
||Integrated motor in hood body
|Number of motors
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Total output power of the motors
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.