A beautiful Masterpiece Series kitchen deserves Masterpiece Ventilation. Our stainless steel Chimney Wall Hood can be ordered with any of six different blower options.
- Halogen Lights
- Electronic Touch Control
- Vertical ducting direction
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Blowers sold separately
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Telescopic chimney - adjustable at installation Design
- Dimmer lighting - for those hours after a late meal
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Premium electronic touch controls
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- 8" Round duct size
- Dishwasher safe stainless-frame mesh filters
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Three fan speeds plus 10 minute high-power operation mode
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|No-return airflow flap
||CHIMXHMC, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
|Grease filter type
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.