This versatile model can store a full selection of wine, beer, liquor, mixers, party platters and more! A truly flexible, truly dual zone design, the Marvel Professional Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Center offers two independently-controlled temperature zones. Select a precise temperature for each zone with multifunction controls. It features an elegant midnight black interior and tri-color lighting with three settings: sapphire blue, arctic white or amber glow. Capable of storing up to 112 cans or 64 longneck bottles in the lower zone and 7 wine bottles in the upper zone.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones offer dual options for wine and beverage storage
- Upper zone environment is ideal for wine storage (45° F to 60° F) and the lower zone is designed for beverages and perishables (34° F to 42° F)
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cool down, frostfree operation and the industry's best temperature stability
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 5.1 total cu. ft.
- 1.85 cu. ft upper zone stores 7 bottles on (1) smooth-glide display wine rack with heavy-gauge wire cradles
- 3.27 cu ft. lower zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans or (64) longneck bottles
- Tall-item storage: lower zone features cantilevered shelving that allows for high-clearance vertical items
- Lower shelf glides out for easy access and features 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf™ with removable glass pane for wine rack option
- Access contents easily with full-extension, glide-out shelving on the Smooth Glide™ ball bearing system
- Cantilevered shelving system adjusts height to your storage needs
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature convenient settings for the ultimate programmability and allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides a seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth, gentle close
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: stainless-steel-framed glass door, sturdy full-length handle, sleek stainless steel shelf fronts and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 40 bottles total Storage Configuration
- Upper zone: 1.85 cu. ft upper zone stores 7 bottles on (1) smooth-glide display wine rack with heavy-gauge wire cradle
- Lower zone: 3.27 cu ft. lower zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" H (minimum) x 26- 7/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Overlay Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.