Features 3-in-1 convertible shelves to store beverages, food and wine in multiple configurations
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to 162 12-oz cans or 18 bottles of wine
- Features two 60/40 Split Convertible Shelves™ with cantilevered glass shelving that converts to wine racks with a Vibration Neutralization System™ or both configurations all in one
- Roller-glide 4-bottle wine rack
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Two-stage, soft white theatre-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Solid, black-stained maple shelf fronts (natural maple shelf accessories available)
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 162 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles Storage Configuration
(2) cantilevered, full-width 60/40 Split Convertible Shelf™ black steel-framed glass shelf
(1) roller-glide 4-bottle wine rack Product Dimensions
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 25 21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Overlay (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.