- Freestanding cart with folding shelves and access doors
- Three variable temperature Trident infrared burners
- 935-sq. in. cooking surface (640 Primary/ 295 Secondary)
- Automated Cooking via MyChef operating system
- The MyChef monitors cooking times and temperatures
- Backlit blue LED control knobs and halogen grill surface light
- Lynx Hood Assist kit absorbs 95% of the front hood weight
- Stainless steel grilling grates- limited lifetime warranty
- Dual-position internally powered rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner with 14,000 BTU Carbon fiber vinyl cover included
- Voice activated or smart device controlled
- iOS and Android operating systems supported
- Temperature sensors measure heat output at cooking surface
- Electro-Mechanical valves automatically maintain preset surface temperature
- Electronics nest in a weatherproof case under the grill
|Internal Item ID
||36" Lynx Professional Freestanding Smart Grill with Rotisserie, NG
||Trident Infrared Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.