Double Side Burner with integral prep center for built-in application (LSB2PC-1). Two removable stainless steel covers for prep area and side burners. Electronic 9-volt battery ignition is completely sealed and weather resistant. Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect. Burners and burner basin are sealed and easy to clean. Extended depth utility drawer for utensil and condiment storage. Integral maple cutting board provides a convenient prep area. Two 15,000 BTU brass burners capable of delivering intense high heat and a low simmer.
- Two removable stainless steel covers for prep area and side burners
- Hot surface ignition system
- Integral cutting board provides a convenient prep area
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Burners and burner basin are sealed and easy to clean
- Two 15,000 BTU brass burners capable of delivering intense high heat and a low simmer
- Extended depth utility drawer for utensil and condiment storage
|Internal Item ID
||Prep Center with Double Side Burner NG
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
|Cut Out Width
|Cut Out Depth
|Cut Out Height
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.