- Built-in bottle opener with integral cap catcher
- Front panel illumination with blue LEDs
- Bottle boots for chilling juices, wines and mixes Speedrail front bottle storage for quick & easy access
- Insulated ice bin with sliding stainless steel cover holds ice for extended periods of time
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold or cold only pull down faucet
- Integrated towel holder
- Freestanding application
|Internal Item ID
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.