Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- Emotive Controls - Think less. Experience more. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance and a full-color, guided cooking experience.
- STEAM OVEN - Up for anything. Whether you want steam, convection, or both, at 60cm wide and requiring only a 120-volt connection and no plumbing, these ovens can be installed throughout the home. Let your imagination run wild.
- 1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- Roasting Rack - Hot air steadily wraps around delicacies roasting on a sturdy wire rack.
- Steam Tray - Flavor unleashed. A perforated pan envelopes dishes with steam to naturally bring out the flavor of consistently-cooked fish, vegetables and more.
- Baking/Drip Tray - On top of the rack or below. When it comes to baking or easy cleanup, this pan can get on the level you need it.
- 3.5-Inch Full-Color LCD Display - The full-color LCD touchscreen is compact and packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and JennAir® Assisted Cooking.
- Stainless Steel Interior - Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- Stealth Flush Design - Create an unbroken silhouette. Discreet 1/8" reveals envelop every side, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- JennAir® Assisted Cooking - Take your pick. With 72 different pre-set oven modes and 7 speciality settings, you can create a wide variety of dishes minus the guesswork - using steam, convection, or both.
- Language Setting - Cook in your native tongue. Select English, French, Spanish or Mandarin as your oven's display language.
- Favorites - Save your favorite cycles to use quickly at your will.
- True Convection - The power of convection, turned up. An extra element brings even baking to the most irresistible bites. Release some steam to thrill your appetite even more with every roast, broil or bake.
- Steam Generator - Whether you want to heat things up quickly or let off just the right amount of steam, this generator allows you to switch things up.
- Water Reservoir - Easy-to-fill. Easy-to-remove. Smoothly keep your oven's steam generator brimming with water.
- Temperature Probe - No watching and waiting. With precise temperature readings, only experience the feeling of anticipation that comes with an evenly cooked fine dining experience finished to your predilection.
- Steam Plus Convection Mode - Come together. Use both steam and convection all at once for food that's tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection Bake Mode - Cookies, scones, muffins, souffle s, meringues and more. Whatever you crave, get even, golden-brown results that gratify every time.
- Steam Mode - Customize down to the exact percentage of steam, retaining nutrients and harnessing recipes to your will. Insert dishes one, two, three at a time - flavors don't mingle here.
- Steam Defrost Mode - Mouth-watering meals commence. Defrost frozen food gently and evenly.
- Steam Reheat Mode - Taste revived. Coax moist and delicious flavors out of your chilled or room-temperature foods without drying them out.
- Proofing Mode - Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, more rapid rise than at room temperature.
- Yogurt Mode - Try your hand at making rich, velvety homemade yogurt.
- Recently-Used Option - Put your preferences on full display. Find your 10 last used oven settings, right on the LCD touchscreen.
- Steam Cleaning Mode - Come clean. Revive your oven's interior with a mode that makes spills easy to wipe away.
- Drain Mode - Lose the excess. Free the boiler of residual water for optimal cooking performance.
- Descale Mode - Don't let things build up. Descale Mode helps reduce limescale deposits in the boiler and water lines.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Maximum Height (in)
|Minimum Height (in)
||ADA Height and Operation Compliant
|Installable Under Cooktop
|Oven Cooking System
|Hidden Bake Element
||Oven Light Touch Pad
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Oven Interior Width (in)
|Oven Interior Depth (in)
|Oven Interior Height (in)
|Flush Installation Approved
|Power Cord Included
|Electronic Display Type
||LCD Touch Screen
|Convection Element Type
|Oven Cleaning Type
||Metal & Glass
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.