Hestan built-in grills perfect the patio with heavy-duty performance and thoughtful design - earning VESTA awards for Best Gas Grill and Best In Show. This Hestan built-in grills deliver the utmost performance to your custom enclosure with one 25,000 BTU high-performance Trellis burner and one 25,000 BTU high-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner, plus concealed whisper quiet infrared rotisserie and motion-activated under-hood lighting.
This is the 30" model in stainless steel and natural gas (NG).
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Horizon Hood opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patent-pending Halogen Stadium Lights illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patent pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs - perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- One (1) Patented Trellis Burner design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16" stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- One (1) High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs
- 519-square-inch primary grilling surface with 189-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patent-pending stainless steel DiamondCut warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.