Aspire built-in grills by Hestan deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience into standard enclosures or Aspire grill carts. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes. This is the 42" model with U-Burner and Sear in Stainless Steel and Natural Gas (NG) in Citra Orange.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 219-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.