Aspire built-in grills by Hestan deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience into standard enclosures or Aspire grill carts. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes. This is the 36" model with U-Burner and Sear in Stainless Steel and Natural Gas (NG).
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- (2) 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- (1) High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 183-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- Made in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.