Aspire built-in grills by Hestan deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience into standard enclosures or Aspire grill carts.
Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood,halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes. This is the 42" model with U-Burners in Stealth Black and Natural Gas (NG).
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 219-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.