Uni-Fit can replace virtually any thru-the-wall air conditioner, from a sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening to one as small as 24 1/2". An excellent value for new installations. ENERGY STAR® qualified models.
- Comfort & Convenience
- Six-way air flow control
- Stale air exhaust
- Remote control
- 24-hour programmable timer
- 3-speed fan
- Auto restart
- Washable, antimicrobial filter
- Defrost control
- Energy Savings
- Money Saver® setting saves money by conserving energy
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- Durability & Quality
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments
- AHAM certified performance
- UL and C-UL-US listed
- Installation Features
- Universal-fit trim ring closes gaps between unit and sleeve
- Sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening and sleeves as small as 24.5". Sleeve sold separately
- New installations require a USC sleeve, which is sold and shipped separately
||115 Volts - 15 Amps
|Max Wall Depth
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Wall Fit Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.