Get rid of unwanted moisture from your home with this 70-pint dehumidifier by Danby. This dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints (33.1 liters) of moisture in a 24 hour period and is ideal for spaces up to 4,500 square feet. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature no guesswork required. The automatic shutoff feature prevents the bucket from overflowing and the vertical pump draws water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Energy Star rated, this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. If you're planning to use this unit somewhere cold like a basement, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41F (5C).
- 70 Pint (33.1 L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Vertical Pump: Unit can pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.