- 18" tall hood with impressive 30" deep capture area has corrosion resistant stainless steel construction that stands up in outdoor environments
- Available in 36", 48" and 60" widths to support virtually any grilling demands
- Optional 3" wall extension increases cooktop/grill coverage to 33" for even greater capture assurance
- Unique V-shape baffle filter design (patent pending) allows grease to travel into a non-stick grease tray for the easiest of clean ups
- You choose the right blower for your application - works with Internal SuperPro 1200™ (P12) or choice of External blower, Exterior 1200 CFM (EB12) or 1500 CFM (EB15), or Inline 1100 CFM (ILB11). All blowers purchased separately
- Variable-speed electronic controls offer a range of ventilation speeds to remove smoke and grease for the most affective operation
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life
- Dual level Halogen bulbs (MR16, GU10-50W) to keep the grill and surrounding area flooded with light, (Two bulbs included in 36", three in 48" and 60" widths.)
- Optional flue covers available to fit 8', 9' and 10' ceilings for standard or wall extension installations
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.