- 18" tall, deep 27" wall-mount design can handle the heat and size of outdoor grills.
- Available in three widths: 36", 48" and 60" to support virtually any outdoor cooking style
- Powerful SuperPro 1200™ blower for quiet, dependable operation
- 50-watt Halogen bulbs provide bright lighting (two in 36", three in 48" and 60" - included)
- Baffle filters capture grease typical to outdoor cooking; include handles for easy removal & cleaning
- 4-speed rotary control for convenient range of ventilation, featuring a lighted ON/OFF for last setting memory
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically to maintain optimum ventilation
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Optional 3" wall extension for greater coverage; eliminates expensive custom wall bump-outs
- Flue covers available to fit 8', 9' and 10' ceilings; optional backsplash for 36" and 48" models
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.