Stunning black stainless and a sleek, low-profile chimney create a beautiful focal-point for any kitchen.
- LED lighting modules are tested in cooking environments to ensure long life without dimming
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower automatically
- Hybrid baffle filters provide ultra-efficient grease removal with superior air flow
- Three-speed electronic control includes 10-minute delay-off and filter clean reminder
- Brilliant three-level LED modules illuminate the cooktop. 3-year warranty on light modules
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 24" to 30" above the cooking surface. Mounting height may be affected by ceiling height. Ducted telescopic flue accommodates celling heights from 8' to 9'. Flue extension for higher ceilings is also available (model AEWC53SB)
- Works with optional Universal Make-Up Air Dampers
- Black stainless finish resists fingerprints
- Vertical or Horizontal ducting options
- This hood can be installed non-ducted with the use of the accessory ANKWC53 Non-Duct Kit (sold separately, available January 2018)
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.