- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allow you flexibility to achieve your kitchen design dreams
- The exclusive iQ Blower System™, driven by the Guaranteed Performance System (GPS) Technology, runs up to 2X quieter, clears smoke & odors up to 30% faster, and is up to 22X more energy efficient than other blowers in its class. This will, without a doubt, impress the most discerning home chef Unique, integrated calibration button is used at the time of installation to engage the GPS Technology to check the airflow and set up the system to run at the rated CFM
- 4-speed, electronic push-button controls with LED display allow you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking
- Optional remote control for those who prefer to operate the hood from a hand-held device (ACR3)
- 50W Halogen bulbs flood the cooktop and surrounding area with light so you can check on what's cooking and see the cookbook (2 lights on PK2230 & PK2239; 3 lights on PK2245)
- Distinctive, hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen; they are backed up by a filter clean reminder signal to ensure filters can be cleaned regularly
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environmen
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU or MD8TU to replace air lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.