- Quiet, normal speed operation: CFM: 290 Powerful, centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor
- Cabinet mount - custom applications
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Width: 28-3/8"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Two-setting cooktop lighting (Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.)
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Infinite speed rotary blower control with on-off rocker switch
- Heat Sentry™ - automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.