Today's open-living concepts integrate rooms, and allow uninterrupted sight-lines within the living space and on to the world outside. Cirrus Grande won't get in the way. It is discrete, virtually out of sight, masquerading as a high tech lighting system. Cirrus Grande lives above, gently touching the ceiling as clouds touch the sky. Powered by the exclusive iQ Blower System with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a built-in range hood.
- Stainless Steel panels for a designer look; panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 63-in. width
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed up by concealed washable mesh grease filters
- Four-speed electronic light-touch controls are operated with the ACR3 remote control, included. Lets the busy cook stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen
- Four 3-level LED light strips provide bright, energy efficient cooktop lighting
- 10-minute delay-off and filter clean reminder provide convenient operation
- Designed to work with optional automatic make-up air dampers
- Models available with the iQ6 blower (800 MAX CFM) CC34IQ63SB, iQ12 blower (1500 MAX CFM) CC34IQT63SB or multiple external blower options (280 - 1650 MAX CFM) CC34E63SB
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Designed to be most effective at 84" maximum height over the cooking surface
- Compatible with optional Automatic Make-Up Air Dampers MD6T, MD8T or MD10T
- Optional non-duct (ductless) recirculation kit available (ANKCC3463 purchase separately). Requires non-duct filter (AFCCCE3463 purchase separately)
Designed to be most effective at 84'' maximum height over the cooking surface.
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.