One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
- Generac OHVI Engine: Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through daysor weekswithout utility power. Its OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- Evolution Controller: The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18" Installation to the Home: Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18 from the homes exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Easy Installation: With an intelligent pre-wired transfer switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
- Tool-less Fuel Conversion: Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure: In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20 kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5 of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure: Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant, making it ideal for coastal, salt-air climates. Its also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test Mode: Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM. Its quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Available on 17kW and 20kW Guardian Series only.
- True Power Technology: Best-in-class power quality with less than 5%armonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Mobile Link Compatible: Take advantage of Generacs Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generators status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support: Power outages dont always occur during normal working hours. Thats why Generacs customer care call centerright here in Wisconsinprovides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.